We love Tech
Codai developers love to share the lessons learned and thoughts on all matters techie.
Billy McCafferty, Codai's founder and president, has written a number of articles over the years which have helped shape best practices of developers. Here are a few of Billy's favorites:
- Message-Based Systems for Maintainable, Asynchronous Development
- A Fusion of Proven Ideas: A Look Behind S#arp Architecture
- Dependency Injection for Loose Coupling
- Developing Well-Designed ASP.NET MVC Applications with S#arp Lite
- NHibernate Best Practices
And here's what Codai developers are talking about now...